So, you have decided for yourself what you need to invest in HYIPs for, and have set out the timeline for your investment objectives. What’s next?
First of all, you need to learn the overriding rule that you have to apply in any area of capital investment: “DO NOT INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!”
What amounts are we talking about?
- Those funds that you need to cover monthly expenses (housing, utilities, car, food, loans, etc.), tuition for school / college, debts or important events, etc.
- If you are going to invest a part of your monthly income in HYIPs, define the part that is not essential for your fixed costs, then divide it by 2. This will be a reasonable share for investments. Therefore, you will avoid financial difficulties.
The initial capital you want to invest depends on:
- your financial possibilities: you can risk $ 1,000 or Euros or just a few hundred to start with;
- your investment style (the investor type);
- if you’re just curious, how the investing in HYIPs works, start with the lowest possible amount. But if you want to create a really good income, you will need to adapt to this problem the amount of your investments;
- your vision regarding the timing of solving the financial problem. The longer term your vision covers, the less your initial capital can be, which will gradually lead you to higher incomes. At this stage, you need to decide what initial amount you can invest without emotional stress. This sum should also meet your goals.
Oh, and always keep in mind the golden rule: “DO NOT INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!”
Important advice: Once you get the first profit, transfer it to yourself, cash out and continue investing / reinvesting profits only this! The process of capital accumulation is slower, but much safer for your financial future!
Next time we will cover the subject of investment risks. So, watch out for updates in the blog!